Rss Feed
  1. Ditka Remix

    Monday, September 10, 2012



    Super Bowl Shuffle Remix (ft. Mike Ditka)

    Walter Payton

    Sweetness the name, so don't forget,
    Linebackers see me and they start to sweat.
    I keep them guessing, I keep them scared,
    When Sweetness totes the rock you best beware.
    I juke to the left, I juke to the right,
    Got cornerbacks staying up at night.
    I can do it all, the best back there is,
    Sweetness is the greatest in this business. 
    We didn't come here to look for trouble,
    We just came here to do The Super Bowl Shuffle.


    Jim McMahon

    I'm a rebel, I don't take no junk,
    A stud QB and I aint no punk.
    You know my name, call me Jimmy Mac,
    I'm too fast for those Pats to sack.
    Tossing TD's is my claim to fame,
    The coolest quarterback, in the game.
    I do it with style, I do it with ease,
    I make big plays because I aim to please.
    That's why you all got here on the double,
    To catch me doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle. 


    Refrigerator Perry

    The Fridge is coming, so run and hide,
    Take the women and children and go inside.
    The biggest baddest man in the whole damn league,
    Take a hit from the Fridge and your head will bleed.
    Pancake your offense, bulldoze the line,
    When I see the QB I know he's mine.
    And don't forget, the ground and pound,
    Give Fridge the ball close and its a touchdown.
    I don't come here lookin' for trouble,
    I just came here to do The Super Bowl Shuffle.


    Mike Ditka

    I'm the leader, the coach of this team,
    They say I'm tough, they say I'm mean.
    Check out my sweaters, how cool they are,
    See me on the sidelines, with a cigar.
    My mustache keeps the ladies, by my side,
    They see my coach shorts and they want a ride.
    Ditka is the name, and now you know,
    Beat the Pats easy, god they blow.
    I keep beer and condoms, in my duffel,
    But we just came here to do The Super Bowl Shuffle.

     






  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment