Rss Feed
  1. RUN-TMC

    Thursday, August 15, 2013



    It's Like That (TMC Remix)



    (Chris)

    Scoring buckets, at record highs,
    Mitch coming, Timmy going, Warriors born to fly.
    I’m the flyest white dude, to lace them up,
    Props to Bird and Chambers but I’m the cream of the crop.
    My hoops game Brooklyn born, and Brooklyn raised,
    Heard every white joke and I cannot be phased.
    Don’t ask me because I don’t know why,
    But it’s white-black, and that’s the way it is.

    (Mitch)

    Players in the league trying to make their shot,
    They try to shoot, lay up or dunk a lot.
    I get buckets, in every way,
    From every place, every day.
    My name rings out from coast to coast,
    Mitch so rich he’s going to toast the most.
    I said you got to work hard, you want to hang with us,
    But it’s like that, and that’s the way it is.

    (Tim)

    The killer crossover, most feared in the game,
    Like a work of art, it should be in a frame.
    I’m a wiz with ball, in my hands,
    Run-TMC will ruin, all your plans.
    The scoreboard lights are going to blow,
    When we come in your building it’s a fireworks show.
    The best offense, that you’ll ever know,
    And it’s like that, and that’s the way it is.
        

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment