Rss Feed
  1. Green Eggs and Sam

    Wednesday, August 15, 2012


    I am Sam
    I am Sam
    Sam I am

    Do you like to go
    between the legs and slam?

    I do not like it,
    Sam I am,
    I do not like to go
    between the legs and slam.

    Would you like it,
    here or there?
    I like to shoot,
    From everywhere.

    Would you like it,
    in your house?
    Chicago didn't,
    Jerry Krause.

    Would you stop it,
    in a box?
    Houston didn't,
    Suck it Rox.

    Would you like it,
    For me to prove,
    With a three ball,
    Why I'm called Big Smooth?

    Would you stop me,
    When I'm lurking?
    Another bucket,
    From Mister Perkins.

    So can I shoot,
    Just a three?
    Can I just,
    Just be me?

    Of course I can,
    Sam I Am,
    I do not like to go,
    Between the legs and slam.

  2. 2 comments:

    Post a Comment